Tuesday, May 1, 2012

URINETOWN DOODLES

I'm still a bit awestruck over my school Lehman College's Theatre production of Urinetown The Musical.I had the absolute pleasure of working backstage as part of the run crew last week. I got to reacquaint myself with some peops whom I haven't seen in a while as well as meet some amazing new people. The talent amongst all involved, the actors, the crew, the director...A+mazing. In between work I managed to do some doodling of characters from the play and the actors whose characters I depicted really loved 'em. I didn't get to get every body but I do intend to eventually. So anyways, here's some new doodly doo dahs i did in my LEH class today....of Jean Paul and Debbie or more specifically their Urinetown characters, the sinister "Mr. Cladwell" and his neurotic daughter "Hope". Also below that are more characters played so adorably by Kailah...sorry i forget her characters name but ima just call her "Crazy Esmerelda Guzman From the 5th floor With the Clamato Can rollers in her hair", and also Phillips "Bobby the Hero Strong". Man I need to see all you guys in action again! More doodles to come soon of the rest of the bizarre and delightful cast!

And here are some additional doodles of some scenes in "Urinetown..."



And here is a cast and crew photo of most of the freaks and geeks of the production, including me taking a "piss". lol



1 comment: