In addition to working alongside some INCREDIBLY talented people and making some Amazing new friends and colleagues (Shout-outs to my fellow Art crew members Stephane, Ming, Lisa, K and V Star!) I was able to work with my O.G partner in crime, artist Shenna Vaughn where for the first time I created Special FX makeup on one of the actors, Malcolm Xavier.
We Totally Rocked it! Some pics below of some of the props and the Special FX work. *It's not real..i promise! ;)
*CRACK IS WACK! But these props are DOPE!
*Dayuummm Homie! You got F@<D UP!!
Special FX makeup on the very talented actor Malcolm Xavier.
Gilbrando Acevedo played the hell outta his role as a professional ass kicker.
Heck I even got to play an extra as a crackhead/ low level drug dealer/ bum!
So excited about this amazing project! Stay tuned for updates!
*Here are some new stills from the Corey Snyder film "Hitting Rock Bottom"







No comments:
Post a Comment